gCDEmu GTK client
gCDEmu is a GTK application for controlling CDEmu daemon.
It provides a graphic interface that allows performing the key tasks related to controlling the CDEmu daemon, such as loading and unloading devices, displaying devices' status and retrieving/setting devices' debug masks.
In addition, the application listens to signals emitted by CDEmu daemon and provides notifications via libnotify (provided that python bindings are installed).
- GTK application
- Supports communication via either session or system bus.
- Device status display, device loading and unloading.
- Support for getting/setting device's debug masks.
- Daemon and device status changes notification via libnotify.
- python >= 2.4
- PyGObject >= 3.0.0
- GTK library >= 3.0, Glib library >= 2.28, libnotify (optional)